About COE – India Lab:
- COE- India Lab is a center for monitoring various India related developments at a macro level.
- The purpose of setting up an India Lab is to keep abreast of key policy changes taking place at the macro level in India
- Strengthen our knowledge base on the Indian Economy in the context of the Global Economy
- Get a macro perspective on various sectors of the Indian economy periodically.
- Provide our students with knowledge of the Indian market and its unique challenges
- Create courses or Body of Knowledge on “Doing Business in India” including legal and regulatory framework
- Provide sector updates
- Doing Business in India – A comprehensive program developed covering a wide range of aspects
-ESSEC-Bocconi Double Degree Program – 30 hours
-Equitas Sim – focus on financial sector – 12 hours
-Customized sessions for exchange students visiting India
- The above programs are done in collaboration with ESSEC-Bocconi Program Director
- Execution of the above courses
- The programs are supported with company visits which are customized based on learning objectives of the program.
- Membership of CII and participating as members in their regular seminars and events
“With India expected to be in the Top 5 world economies in the next few years, it is very important that we have established our Center of Excellence-India Lab” Prof Dr. Anjana Grewal (Ph.D) Senior Professor and Senior Director Centers of Excellence