EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN LUXURY
Based on the successful EMiLUX (Executive Master in Luxury Management) program, developed in partnership between SDA Bocconi, Italy and ESSEC School of Management, this program is aimed at providing to managers and entrepreneurs working in the Indian Retail, Fashion and Luxury sectors the fundamental know-how and insights to understand the dramatic changes brought by digital transformation, new consumers trends, and globalization.
This compact program, designed and taught by professors from SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy, who have supported and trained many Italian worldwide luxury, fashion, and design brands, is a fundamental milestone for those who want to learn.
MIDDLE AND SENIOR MANAGERS WHO WANT TO
- Become an executive in luxury business with enhanced perspectives
- Develop a deeper knowledge of international luxury market codes
- Make a career switch towards the luxury sector
- Learn from Italian expertise in Luxury, Fashion, and Design
- Learn from International best practices
Our fast-paced and exciting program will help executives to develop the creative and practical skills which are vital to luxury sector careers in retail, automotive, real estate, fashion, furniture, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories etc. This program offers an engaging and comprehensive approach to the specific business model of Luxury
- Luxury Business and differentiation strategies: key learnings from leaders (Italy, France)
- Identifying and discussing Luxury Dilemmas
- Global trends in Luxury: a focus on emerging countries
- Innovation in Luxury: from product launch to new business models
- International growth of luxury companies: market selection, adaptation and entry modes
- Differences across countries and impact on the profitability of luxury companies
- Go to market: combining online and offline effectively
- How to build a luxury brand: from store communication to product portfolio management
- Challenges from a multichannel distribution strategy and new store opening process
- The Location game: how to select a retail location in line with brand strategy
- How to evaluate Retail KPIs, link commercial performance and P&L performance
- Retail development strategy and tools with understanding on direct retail or partnerships?
- A strategic and operating tool in order to manage a brand: the brand care system
- Brand Mapping and the research of a vacant brand positioning
Professor of Strategy and CO-Director of EMiLUX
Gabriella Lojacono is Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Technology and CO-Director of the Double Degree ESSEC-Bocconi both at Bocconi University. Since January 2017, she is Deputy Faculty Strategy and Entrepreneurship. She is Director EMiLUX Program in cooperation with ESSEC since 2016.
Senior Professor of Luxury & Fashion
Full Professor of Management at Università Bocconi. He has previously collaborated with the Institute
of Corporate Economics as a research grantee, assistant and associate professor. He was the former Director of
the SDA Bocconi Marketing Department. He is also the faculty member of Mba full time and Emms programs.
His research area focuses on Customer trust, Channel relationships, Retailing, Shopping behaviour and customer
loyalty. In addition to this he also works on Innovation and new product development.
INR 1 Lacs + GST
Please complete the enrollment request form, available soon on this web page, and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9004068518 to know more.
For corporate enquiries and nominations please connect with
Mr. Amit Singh, Regional Lead, Executive Education, SDA Bocconi Asia Center
Mobile: +91 9811699787