IPAM | International program in arts management
By SDA Bocconi Italy Hosted at SDA Bocconi Asia Center
Asia is acknowledged as one of the fastest growing economies and it is characterized by a rich cultural heritage. This represents a huge opportunity for the development of the social, economic and human capital. The International Program in Arts Management (IPAM) is a program designed for practitioners and students from all over the world with a specific interest in the Asian art and cultural environment but open to international best practices. IPAM aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for arts organizations to thrive.
- Get a Certificate from SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Learn from SDA Bocconi’s world class faculty as well as international renowned professionals and academics
- International exposure and stimulating study environment
- Firsthand learning through interaction with the industry experts and professionals
- 3 countries, 4 cities
- Gain hands-on experience by applying theoretical learning to real life assignments and cases
IPAM is an international, executive program taught entirely in english designed for students and young professionals from all over the world. IPAM aims to support artistic innovation and cultural development worldwide, by strengthening the leadership and management skills required for arts organizations to thrive.
Leveraging Italian excellence in cultural heritage and artistic production, skilled faculty and international exposure, the program will strengthen your professional skills, which will allow your career to flourish and train you as a cultural manager. The highlights of the program are international exposure, dedicated faculty and interaction with professionals and international participants attending a global program.