IMB Admission Requirement
A) ADMISSION CALENDAR
|Application Start Date||To be announced soon|
|Round 1 Submission Deadline|
|Round 2 Submission Deadline|
|Round 3 Submission Deadline|
|Round 4 Submission Deadline|
To access the Personal Interview dates – Click Here
- All applicants are required to appear for CAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/NMAT by GMAC or Bocconi Test before submission of application, in a particular round. Please fill in all the details when you start the application and plug your scores once you receive the same.
- For (IMB) International Master in Business (Batch of 2018-20), SDA Bocconi Asia Center formerly MISB Bocconi is accepting the following Test Scores:
–CAT scores – 2016/2017
—NMAT by GMAC 2016/2017
—GMAT taken after January 1, 2015
—GRE taken after January 1, 2015
—CMAT scores of the year 2017/2018
- For all the full-time programs, candidates who are appearing for the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. Provisional admission is subject to clearing the final examination of their Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks and selected candidates must produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time
- Candidate can opt to attempt the Bocconi test in the IMB 2018-20 online application form. The selection of the candidate to appear for the Bocconi test or no is solely at the discretion of the admissions team. Admissions team contacts the candidate post the submission of his/her IMB application.
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (Or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognized institution. The criteria for academics is a minimum of 50% across 10th, 12th & graduation.
- No minimum work experience is required. IMB a full-time post graduate program is designed for freshers and young executives up to 5 years of Work Experience
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center formerly MISB Bocconi uses CAT/CMAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs or AICTE has no role in the conduct of SDA Bocconi Asia Center formerly MISB Bocconi’s academic programs