About Bocconi Test
The Bocconi Test may be a different kind of exam than what you’ve experienced in the past. While others focus on straight-forward scores, the Bocconi Test assesses something different: your potential for success in the work environment. The test is computer adaptive, features a constantly updated question bank and has no negative markings. The result? A true determination of your potential to contribute — both as an IMB student and as a future business leader.
Please note that the final decision, if a candidate can take Bocconi Test or not, lies with the admissions team.
The test has three main sections with 30-35 Questions in each section for the total of 70 Mins.
Verify Verbal Reasoning – Time Length: 19 minutes
Description: Measures a candidate’s ability to evaluate the logic of various kinds of argument as presented in written form. The test measures the ability to determine the support for conclusions drawn using content that typifies a variety of work settings. The Question format is multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Verify Numeric Reasoning – Time Length: 25 minutes
Description: Measures a candidate’s ability to make correct decisions or inferences from numerical or statistical data. The test is intended to measure the ability to work with numerical data in a realistic workplace context. Question format is MCQ and requires numeric calculations, interpretation of graphical data and tables
Verify Inductive Reasoning – Time Length: 25 minutes
Description: Tests a candidate’s ability to draw inferences and understand the relationships between various concepts independent of acquired knowledge. It essentially tests logical reasoning and question formats include recognition of numeric and spatial patterns.
These tests are computer adaptive and focus on reasoning scenarios that are relevant from a professional standpoint with No negative marking.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE BOCCONI TEST?
- To prepare, complete all practice and example questions. Example questions with answers are available at http://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/en/assessment-advice/example-questions/. These examples give you an idea of the type of assessments you may be asked to complete and the answers are provided to aid your understanding.
- The best type of practice you can have is to do our full-length practice tests available at http://www.cebglobal.com/shldirect/index.php/en/practice-tests/
- Ensure that you read the instructions carefully and practice in a distraction free environment.
Please note –
– max. no of questions means the total no. of questions in each section.
– average time means the average time taken by students till date in each section
– allowed time means the max. time provided per section, after which the session ends.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOCCONI TEST?
- Start the application for International Master In Business (IMB)
- Select the option to attempt Bocconi test in the IMB application
- Submit the IMB Application with the one-time application fees of INR 2500/-
- Admissions team will get back to you with the test schedule
Note: Application Form will open on 25th September, 2019
To stay updated, speak to our Program Advisor: +91 9004068518
SCHEDULE FOR BOCCONI TEST
The Bocconi test for Round 1 will be conducted between November 1st to 30th November, 2019
The test schedule and process will be sent to the candidates via email.
FOR ALL THE CITIES – The test will be conducted online
WHO SHOULD ATTEMPT THE BOCCONI TEST?
The answer to this question may not be as clear-cut as you’d expect. The Bocconi Test is not a requirement for applicants who have a Valid CAT, NMAT By GMAC, GMAT or GRE scores to report.
However, even if you are planning on sitting for one of these exams (or if you have already), it benefits you to be proactive and take the Bocconi Test. Why? Because our admissions process considers the best of all of your scores.
If your other test scores are way below the average scores accepted by us then its mandatory for the candidate to attempt the test to further qualify for the IMB Program.
Please note the below eligibility criteria
- All applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (or should be currently in their Final Year) in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Candidate should have a minimum of 50% in X, XII & graduation each. The calculation of percentage for X and XII has to be done by considering all subjects. For graduation, percentage calculation has to be done as an aggregate of all semesters/years. The candidate should also have 65% as an average of X + XII + Graduation. Students in the final year have to calculate their aggregate percentage summing up to the last semester/year of mark sheet available.
To register for the test apply to the IMB program