HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Start Your Application
Step 2: Complete the form, Upload the available documents and Submit it.
Step 3: After submission, you will be redirected to the payment gateway where you have to pay the application fee of INR 2500/-
Please Note: The missing documents can later be emailed to email@example.com. The application fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Graduation – mark sheets of all semesters/years available as a single pdf
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate if available at the time of submission of application.
- Updated CV
- Copy of Photo ID ( Passport/Pan Card etc.)
- A Digital Passport-Size Photograph
- Entrance Test Score Card (Not Applicable for Bocconi Test Takers)
Note: If you are shortlisted, the admissions team will get in touch with you for the personal interview schedule.
The above documents can be uploaded or emailed to admissions @ sdabocconiasiacenter.com before the interview date if shortlisted. We recommend you to submit all the documents at the time of application submission to avoid last-minute confusion.
Admission results are communicated to the accepted candidates in writing via email through an offer letter along with the acceptance date. The tuition waivers or scholarships are also part of the same offer letter if awarded to a particular candidate. Candidates have to accept the offer before the expiry of the enrolment date and pay the admission fee. In case of non-acceptance, the candidates cannot apply in the later rounds.