Ahead of the Curve
June 2016, Taj Lands End, Mumbai
This is the path to being successful at sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring, and on-boarding the best candidates in a competitive environment. The Conference will address themes ranging from transforming the talent acquisition function, ways to create candidate-centric strategies, and transforming interviewing, selecting and on-boarding process to maximize effectiveness.
MISB Bocconi has partnered with People Matters for Talent Acquisition League Annual Conference which will be held on the 9th of June at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
As the largest confluence of HR and Recruitment leaders, the Talent Acquisitions League Conference will address themes ranging from transforming the talent acquisition function, ways to create candidate-centric strategies, and transforming interviewing, selecting and on boarding process to maximize effectiveness.
This year’s conference encompasses three tracks focusing on various phases of recruitment as a process i.e. The Strategy Track for CHROs, The Impact Track for Recruitment & HR Leaders and The Insight Track, to focus on capability building for HR professionals in the hiring sphere.
Below are the areas that each track will focus on:
• CHRO Strategy Track
• CXO hiring trends for this fiscal year;
• Ahead of the curve – Buy, Build, Borrow Talent;
• Disruption of work and its impact on recruitment;
• Impact of consumerization in candidate experience; TA Leaders’ Impact Track
• Pivoting to the new: The new skills for recruiters;
• High tech for high touch: Cracking tech to maximize human experience;
• Four ‘Ws’ of liquid workforce: Future of employment;
• Mastering the art of Tech Hiring; Insight Track
• Employer Brand: One company, local roots;
• Innovation Workshop: Approaches to thinking differently (and what it means to recruitment);
• Roadmap for building predictability on hiring success;
The conference will host speakers like Shweta Shukla, Head HR, Facebook Southeast Asia; Adam Sunman, Global Employer Branding & Social Media Lead, Vodafone; Sanjeev Somasundaram, Programs Staffing Lead (APAC), Google; Babita Baruah, Senior Vice President, JW Thompson and much more.